I want to visit Bali in Indonesia .

Links for Bali:
https://bali.com/ (Travel Guide)

Here is Youtube introduces great island Bali:

There are many things I would like to try there❗️
Here are my top 5:

1,Hiking to the top of Mount Batur for sunrise. Scenery is very Beautiful. This is the highest mountain in Bali
2,Going to the beach. Bali's ocean is amazing. You can swim with beautiful fish and sea turtles.
3,Eating local foods. It is cheap and very delicious. I would like to eat the suckling pig which is the most famous food in Bali
4, Visiting traditional temples. I want visit the most is Lempuyang Temple. Rising 1175 meters above sea level, Lempuyang is the highest temple in Bali.
5,Watching wild animals. You can see many kinds of animals in that island. Especially Lizards and monkeys are very popular.

Here is a google map of Bali

Thank you for reading my Blog.
If you have a chance, visit there.


コメント

  1. Bali is one of the places I want to visit in my life!
    I want to visit some traditional temples!

    返信削除
  2. The sea where we can swim with fish and turtles is very attractive. I want to visit Bali.

    返信削除
  3. It's my dream to visit indonesia too! The beautiful nature is so attractive!!

    返信削除
  4. I had heard Bali Island but I did not know about it very well. The island seems to be very beautiful.

    返信削除
  5. I see some good points of Indonesia!
    I want to go too.

    返信削除
  6. I like southeast Asia, and I want to go to Indonesia too!
    I want to do diving in Bali's ocean!

    返信削除
  7. I like animals so I want to watch wild animals in Indonesia too.

    返信削除
  8. I want visit Bali too! And I want to swim with sea turtles!

    返信削除
  9. I want to visit beautiful beach!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Product Review