Product Review

 iphone battery case for 11pro





(Overview)

This case can have two functions, one is just case, another one is mobile charger. It means my smartphone has maximum 200% battery.

This product supports our comfortable smartphone life. 

It has 3 types of color. (I attached photo file above) I'm using black. 

It is a little bit expensive for smartphone case, about 15,000 yen.


(Features)

  • It has a dedicated camera button so you can take pictures and videos without touching the screen.
  • The Smart Battery Case also supports Qi standard chargers. iPhone and Smart Battery Case can be charged at the same time


(Pros and Cons)

(+) Can extend the battery (battery) for 24 hours.(+) 

(+) Since it is from Apple, the fit with the main body is also good

(+) The design is stylish and cool



(-) Body is thick and heavy

(-) iphone can get hot

(-) The surface of the case peels off after about half a year of use


(Rating)

I give this 9/10.

It's a very good product that I will definitely buy when I buy a new iphone next time. We use smartphones every day, so this product is essential.


コメント

  1. Two way design is very convenient.

    返信削除
  2. I think the design is good but thick and heavy is not good

    返信削除
  3. It is good to have a lot of battery.

    返信削除
  4. Desigh of those case is lovely. I want to try to buy it!!

    返信削除
  5. When I was using iPhone SE, I use that case. That is a little heavy.

    返信削除
  6. That's a very useful phone case, I didn't know that existed!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿